Saturday 22 June 2013

I'm 2 FULL days behind...

Hello everybody!  Well, our trip is about to come to an end and it has been filled with wonderful sights and experiences!  The last few days have been kind of a whirl wind, as there has been so much to do and see!  I'll start with the last day in London- we toured The Tower of London and I added a few other pictures that were on another day.  Now- there was a ton of stuff in this Tower of London Museum- I can't catalog all of it- just a few pieces that I thought was interesting.
The Tower of London Bridge in the background

View from the top of The London Bridge

Hey- do you know why I couldn't get a ride thumbin?  Because I was on the wrong side of the road! I'm such an AMERICAN!- hahahhaha!  Crikey!






Guarding the "Crown Jewels" Building of The Tower of London- on the outside.

Tower bridge

LOVE ARMOR!!!



Creation of "odds and ends"





Left the museum- now we are at Princess Diana Memorial Walk




Inside Princess Diana's Memorial Walk is The Peter Pan Statue

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment