Wednesday 12 June 2013

Busy walking day!!

Me and Chief with the British Prime Minister Police

Visiting, The Harp- which was recommended by a friend
Awww... London is accepting my STARBUCKS goldcard!
Westminster Abbey


I don't think you are supposed to get this close to the guard... but, I did!  ;)

Guard Parade

Me and Brit at Big Ben

Inside The Royal Park gettin' down with God's creatures... he was such a good little duck- i was waiting for him to snap his bill at me- he probably was like, "Get it over with yourself!  Go ahead, pet me!  Crazy tourists, this happens all the time!  Probably an American!"
So- on Tuesday we walked around Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the Changing of the Guard, St. Jame's Palace, Claubland, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square, Admiralty Arch, and shopping on the Oxford... how did we fit it all in?  It all began in this park near, what?  Maybe, a STARBUCKS!!!!  Yes!  I walked over to where the Starbucks was and ordered my typical, Vinte Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino and they accepted my Michele Bruner Starbucks Goldcard!!  Awesome because there are locations in the states that will not accept the gold card since their store did not issue it.
Only a sign that a police officer would be drawn to!

No comments:

Post a Comment